WHY MASSMUTUAL BROKERAGE?
Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) helps you keep your clients covered by offering a range of high-quality insurance products – each backed by the support services and expertise you and your clients deserve. And with some of the highest financial strength ratings in any industry, you can be confident MassMutual is always a good decision.
Our Brokerage Director, Bart Schwartz, is there to help our producers deliver customized solutions, products and riders to their clients. He provides one-on-one support for all your client needs, including:
- Case Consultations
- Illustration Support
- Plan Designs and Presentations
- Product Positioning Strategies
- Marketing Support
He can also leverage the expertise of MassMutual’s Estate and Business Planning attorneys who specialize in the following areas:
- Personal Strategies: Charitable Gifts/Trusts – CRTs/CLTs, Estate Planning, Family Income Protection Plans, Life Insurance Trusts, Long Term Care Insurance Policies
- Retirement Planning: Trusts/ILITs/IDITs, Business Planning, Buy-Sell Agreement Funding
- Executive Benefits Planning: Executive 162 Bonus Plans, 412(e)(3) Fully Insured Defined Benefit Plans, Long Term Care Insurance Policies, Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Plans, Qualified Plans, Split Dollar Plans